already have another type of anchor. Why should I consider switching to a
- We believe that our patented HydroBubble® anchors work better than any other anchor
available to the boating public. They offer easy, reliable and dependable
anchoring, with outstanding anchoring performance!
We are so strongly convinced that our anchors will give you the
best performance over any other anchor available that the manufacturer offers a 100% customer
satisfaction or your money back guarantee! So what have you got to lose?
What makes the HydroBubble® anchor work better and more reliably than other anchors?
What is a typical response from a HydroBubble® customer?
- The unique buoyancy tank is what makes this anchor really work! The anchor MUST land upright, ready-to-set EVERY time it is launched. The physics of the design mandate that it CAN'T do anything else but set immediately!
HydroBubble® anchor expensive?
responses are always positive and affirm the high performance of our anchors.
Our anchors have as close to 100% customer satisfaction as you can get. We are
therefore pleased to offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Please see
our Testimonial Page for customer comments.
HydroBubble® anchors set so quickly?
No. It is competitively priced against all anchor types and represents a modest investment, which will bring you a huge increase in boating safety for you, your family, and friends!
HydroBubble® anchors less likely to become fouled?
- Our anchors do not need to be dragged as part of the setting process. The anchors land on their feet so that the single point and small cutting edge start digging immediately. Our anchors are compelled to dig and set as soon as they land and any pull is applied to the rode.
HydroBubble® anchors a new idea?
are no moving parts or extraneous surfaces with a HydroBubble® so our anchors do
not tend to trap or snag debris and become fouled and rendered inoperative in
the setting process. If an anchor can't land properly, it can't right itself and
HydroBubble® anchors been tested and examined by boating experts?
- Our anchors are patented and not available through any source other than Anchor Concepts, Inc. or its authorized dealers. In boating magazines they have been called the
"first significant improvement in anchor design in decades".
type of bottom will the HydroBubble®work in?
anchors have been tested and featured in almost every major US boating magazine
and in international boating magazines, and they all agree that HydroBubble® is
a great product! Please see the Testimonial and Excerpt Page to see what they're
Does the bubble stop the anchor from penetrating the bottom?
anchors have been recommended by experts for use in ALL bottom types.
Do HydroBubble® anchors release easily
from a set position? How do I get the anchor to release from the bottom when I
want it to?
NO. The plow, shank and chain precede the bubble and create a trench of disturbed ground that the bubble will easily pull into until it reaches a sufficient depth for the anchor to hold.
The harder the pull, the further into the bottom it will go. The HydroBubble® is not simply a 'surface anchor'.
easy is it to assemble a HydroBubble®?
- For easy retrieval simply come directly over the anchor and pull upwards. Because of their shape the anchors tend to come out of the water cleaner and with less debris caught on the anchor.
Does an anchor have to be heavy and clumsy to work well?
HydroBubble® anchor can be assembled or dismantled in seconds using just one
stainless assembly shackle. No tools are needed. HydroBubble® anchors stow in a
compact space so they make excellent stern, lunch hooks, or storm anchors as
well as primary anchors!
well does the HydroBubble® anchor work in shallow water?
power is not derived simply by weight or everyone could just use a cinderblock
to anchor. The generous surface area of the HydroBubble® anchor when it is in
the ground gives superior holding power over other anchor designs and styles.
HydroBubble® anchors easy and safe to handle?
- Our anchors can be assembled with the plow in an inverted position for use as a beach anchor or for use in shallow water.
Won't the bubble break or wear out from the effects of sun or saltwater? What about using the anchor in deep water?
a HydroBubble® there are no moving parts to trap or pinch fingers, no protruding
rods to hurt shins or damage boats. Even a responsible child or boating novice
can successfully and easily use a HydroBubble®.
Is there a HydroBubble® model to fit my boat?
- HydroBubble® anchors are made of highest quality non-degradable materials. The
bubble is made from industrial grade Schedule 40 pipe caps that are designed to
work at high pressure, and will last the life of the anchor.
What can I do when I'm anchoring in rock, coral, or limbs that may trap the anchor and prevent retrieval?
anchors come in many models for boats in size from jet skis and inflatables to
mega yachts, and suitable for all boat sizes and types.
important to use the correct scope with a HydroBubble® anchor?
Should the anchor become fouled the throat is relatively short and simply maneuvering the anchor from side to side can sometimes free the anchor. Another solution is to use the assembly shackle at the rear to rig a breakaway line, as is done by the pros in difficult anchoring conditions; or the shackle can be used to rig a buoy line for rear retrieval.
- YES! To set any anchor, regardless of brand or style, the single most important consideration is to use the proper scope of at least 5:1 when deploying the anchor (i.e. in 10' of water 50' of rode is required.) (7:1 is the US Coast Guard recommendation); and to use a
piece of chain with any rode. After the anchor is fully set in good conditions the rode may be shortened as appropriate. It is unwise to ever leave a boat unattended on a short rode.